Maximise your Office 365 investment as a Managed Service
If you’re considering moving your business to Office 365, you’ve found the perfect team of IT geeks to assist. We’re here to simplify your IT. Why manage your own Office 365 project when you can turn to a trusted managed services partner with expertise in supporting Microsoft applications?
As your trusted managed services provider, we’ll take the complexity out of deploying and managing Office 365, with less of a burden on your IT resources and more time to focus on your core business.
Pro IT Solutions experts will assist you with a strategy to migrate your email and files to enable improved collaboration and productivity. And all for the same price as if you purchase and deploy it yourself!
What Office 365 does
Office 365 changes how work is done and how companies consume IT.
with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Office 365 provides all the familiar Office applications you know, along with a dynamic set of secure cloud connected tools that help you communicate, collaborate and achieve more. Plus, to make life even easier, it automatically keeps itself up to date.
- Business-class email.Access email, contacts and shared calendars using any internet-enabled device and gain large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size. Built with Exchange email technology and includes spam and malware protection.
- Online meetings.Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes. Partners and customers can fully participate through any HTML5 browser.
- Online document storage and file sharing.Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, synchronised offline and available without an internet connection.
- Private social networking and collaboration. Set up a social network that helps your company stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Simplified IT Management.Reduce headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure. Content lives safely in globally distributed data centres with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Financially backed SLA. Get peace of mind knowing your services are available when you need them with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Run in a virtual desktop environment. Office 365 can be deployed to run on Managed Desktop, Pro IT Solutions’s virtual desktop.
- Local NZ technical support.Have confidence knowing that your Office 365 subscription comes with 24/7 technical support by Pro IT Solutions’s expert Desktop Support Team.
Benefits of Office 365
- Reduce your capital expenditure. Office 365 is available as a simple monthly subscription. Avoid large up-front costs for new software while moving the cost of IT from capital to operating expense.
- Get work done from anywhere.Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
- Work better together—simply.Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud. You can work together in real time without compromising security.
- Be always up to date.Since Office 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No patches or software upgrades necessary. Microsoft is adding new value and capabilities on a monthly basis.
- Cut hardware and energy costs.Without servers to run for email, websites, and document storage, you can reduce energy costs and save by no longer purchasing new server hardware.
- License per user. Simplify licensing while providing each user access to business-critical technology on 5 devices. Save money when compared to traditional, per device licensing.
- Scale your business quickly. Office 365 grows with you. Adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- License what you need. Office 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in your organisation.
Office 365 Pricing and Plans
As your managed services provider, we’ll help you get the most from your investment by carrying out a requirements analysis to determine which features, pricing and plan best suits your business, so you can efficiently move ahead with the latest Office Suite.